What is the Menstrocup?
A Natural Alternative to Tampons and Pads.
Take Control of Your Period and Live Life Without any Restrictions!
Introducing Your Very Own Menstrual Cup From Femogene!
- Are you tired of having to buy new disposable tampons and/or pads every month?
- Are you tired of not being able to go swimming or exercising while on your period?
- Are embarrassing odours getting you down?
- Soft, flexible and comfortable.
- Safe to use.
- Economical and eco-responsible.
- Hygienic and odourless.
- Washable and reusable.
- Easy to insert and fold.
- Easy to remove.
- Will last for years.
- It is used for light to heavy menstruation.
- Holds up to three times as much as a super plus tampon!
- Leaves natural vaginal moisture which will prevent dryness or irritation.
- Can be worn while sleeping.
- Moulds to your body shape to stop leaks.
- Can be worn during all types of exercise (swimming, running, etc.).
- Can be used together with an IUD.
- Will not get lost inside of your body.
- Medical grade silicone imported from Europe.
- BPA free, Phthalate free, Latex free and Dioxin-free.
What Size Should I Get?
Menstrocup is typically suitable for women:
- Who have not given birth (pre-childbirth).
- Who have had a caesarean birth.
- Who are younger.
- Who have a light to medium menstrual flow.
- Who have a low cervix.
- Dimensions – Width (4.2cm) Height (6.22cm).
- Capacity: 20ml.
Menstrocup typically suitable for women:
- Who have given birth vaginally (post-childbirth).
- Who are older.
- Who have a heavy menstrual flow.
- Who have a medium to high cervix.
- Dimensions – Width (4.5cm) Height (6.54cm).
- Capacity: 25ml.